Wednesday, April 2, 2008

......RewR-&-Maowp......















OK so we are sitting here stoned watching the sorta funny sorta I so don't care and totes entertaining E! and they are doing some top mag covers of the day or week or whatever they do; after a breaking news story about Brit and her career being 'back' (or at least to me it was since I still thought she was still off on some manic freak out) there is this ugly yellow mag called BARK with this not so cute dog and I'm all that dog is sooo not cute... I get pissed that its so wrong of them not to represent and get the idea of making one for cats and obvi either called rewr or maowp and rewr won out . The deal about rewr and maowp will be written up soonish.

And no its not gonna be like icanhazcheezburger, but we love this pic and its where we were inspired to take funny pics of our new twin kitties who are actually sweet and sooo adorable in person, especially their cute faces...but these pics make them look so busted and ugly we laugh even harder at what we captured. Anyway, im babbling...there will be other features coming soon with a special dedication to my baby, Brenna Bear who left my world too soon and was the most beautiful and bitchy original devilkitty EVER!

No comments: